Great Purchases
I went to Chicago this weekend, and really treated myself right by buying this:

I'll admit it was on a whim, and it was a tossup between this one (entitled "Sax Addict") and a shirt that had dragons drinking beer and playing pool. I have never made such a shameful purchase in my life, and it felt quite liberating.
On another interesting note, the sister site "Living in SK" has been getting an enormous amount of visitors lately, according to the handy "Sitemeter", which tells you what people were looking for when they arrived at your little internets oasis. In the case of "Living in SK", it appears that an average of 30 people a day end up at the site due to a Google Image search for "Nips". This may be due to their (and my) shared interest in Serbian chips, but perhaps it is instead due to the internets users insatiable appetitie for female chests. I am, of course, delighted that people visit regardless, and hopefully they pick up a nice halusky recipe on their way to touching themselves elsewhere on the Information Superhighway.

I'll admit it was on a whim, and it was a tossup between this one (entitled "Sax Addict") and a shirt that had dragons drinking beer and playing pool. I have never made such a shameful purchase in my life, and it felt quite liberating.
On another interesting note, the sister site "Living in SK" has been getting an enormous amount of visitors lately, according to the handy "Sitemeter", which tells you what people were looking for when they arrived at your little internets oasis. In the case of "Living in SK", it appears that an average of 30 people a day end up at the site due to a Google Image search for "Nips". This may be due to their (and my) shared interest in Serbian chips, but perhaps it is instead due to the internets users insatiable appetitie for female chests. I am, of course, delighted that people visit regardless, and hopefully they pick up a nice halusky recipe on their way to touching themselves elsewhere on the Information Superhighway.

1 Comments:
I don't see what's so bad about that shirt. My aunt in West Virginia has one just like it.
Post a Comment
<< Home