Oven Issues
I haven't given up on this blog thing, I've just been a little busy. The old oven has had a lot of problems, it was leaking gas and almost got its last rites. That was until Gerald the excellent handyman came to fix it on a sunny Tuesday morning, spending approximately 5 minutes working and 85 minutes telling me the story of his life, and about how hot his granddaughter is.
But the griddle is still being cantankerous.
And I have a job now, here is a picture of the building:

I like my job, but if I start to hate it maybe I can turn this into one of those blogs where someone talks about how much they hate their boss Mr./Mrs. ____ and want to sleep with his/her wife/husband, forgetting that if Mr./Mrs. ____ is smart enough to be a boss she/he is smart enough to Google himself/herself. The possibilities are endless with this internet!
But the griddle is still being cantankerous.
And I have a job now, here is a picture of the building:

I like my job, but if I start to hate it maybe I can turn this into one of those blogs where someone talks about how much they hate their boss Mr./Mrs. ____ and want to sleep with his/her wife/husband, forgetting that if Mr./Mrs. ____ is smart enough to be a boss she/he is smart enough to Google himself/herself. The possibilities are endless with this internet!

2 Comments:
That sure is a fancy building. Tall, too. How's the job going? Are you keeping up with the learning curve? Getting enough sleep? Do any of your coworkers dress the way I imagine highly paid lawyers would? You know- slicked back hair, pinstripe shirt, red suspenders, etc. I should probably point out that all my impressions about highly paid lawyers are based on American Psycho.
And another thing- I request more pictures of stereotypical San Francisco stuff, like that place that sells tea-flavored ice cream.
Post a Comment
<< Home