Wednesday, July 12, 2006

X-Citement

I found an apartment in the S.F., and it is nifty. It even has this antique stove:



The stove has a button that says "griddle". To me, this is an exciting development.

UPDATE

I have since used the griddle. It's awesomeness cannot be described with language, I would have to resort to grunting. It even has a pan for the drippings.

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Now the griddle is having some problems, something with the pilot light, maybe I was riding it a bit to hard. My landlord Jerry, the second coolest landlord ever, is on the case and should get it ship-shape ASAP. Please keep the griddle in your prayers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Quite the fine stove, but have you cooked anything yet?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Well, I realize that was a dumb remark as you have used the griddle. Anyway, what are you feeding on in SF? I had some quite acceptable Thai food just south of Cesar Chavez (aka Army) last night.

12:21 PM  
Blogger M.L. said...

I have eaten an unconscionable amount of burritos since I moved here, enough to turn me off of burritos for months, but not enough to stop me from taking pictures of burritos, which I've been meaning to get around to.

Which Thai place? I am always on the lookout for places that don't serve burritos.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home