Thursday, October 19, 2006

Not Yet About Burritos

I have been busy as a bee at my gainful employment, and therefore have not yet had the chance to e-discuss the San Francisco burrito "scene". But I will, you have my e-word. For now, I would like to present to you some personal information, which I promise not to subject you to again:

You may remember this person from "Living in SK", my painstaking depiction of a man eating bread and cheese in a foreign country:




As you can see this lady, known commonly as V, or V.M., is in my kitchen, donning the full ironic-domesticate gear. Why is she in my kitchen? Because she lives here. So what? Well, we are getting hitched! No, this is not an e-ruse.

After traipsing around many countries with extremely shoddy toilets together, we eventually came to realize that we wanted to traipse around other countries together, regardless of the toilets, potentially forever (barring death). This is the short of it, I will just say that she is the "soleil du ma vie", at least until I can take some more French classes and come back to this post and correct the grammar.

Also noteworthy was the ring, which V.M. requested specifically:



The only place to find a good wooden ring like this is in the headshops of Haight, so there we went. I am happy as the clam, and thought I would share this with my numerous readers (AKA Dad). Life is funny, huh?*








































*Answer: Yes

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A banner day for Franco-American relations! Hooray for Atlanticism!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I knew it!

I even told someone the other day that the guy from Presov last year is hooking up with his Slovak love-woman!

Cryptic comments and whatnot... I knew it! Now I need to go and take my Columbo-like skillz to the hood to solve crimes.

I don't know how to say "congratulations" in Slovak, so instead you get... Dobru chut!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

We are shocked and amazed, but all in favor. Blahopřeji!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home